Helpful
Replies

HLOG automatically Logs in when Voice Mail is received

iwearing
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

UCM V7.1.3B & Unity Connection 7.1.3B

I am using Huntpilot, HuntList and Line Groups to distribute calls betweem 2 users. 7962 Phones.

When logged out of Hunt Group (Hlog) calls are sent to Voice Mail.

When a voice message is received both phones are automatically logged into the Hunt Group.

If I log back out of the Hunt Group (Hlog) after approx 10 seconds I am logged back in. This only happens when I have unanswered Voice Messages.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks

Ian.

6 Replies 6

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Ian,

That is a weird one that's for sure

Just to verify a couple of things here. Is it possible that only the

Logged out of Hunt Group" notification on the phone screen is

overwritten by the "You Have VoiceMail" notification? But that the

phones are not actually logged back in? Also wondering if any Shared

Lines are involved here.

I checked the Bug Toolkit for both CUCM and CUC related bugs and didn't

find anything similar.

Cheers!

Rob

Rob,

Thanks for your feedback which is always appreciated.

Unfortunately not, after the Voice messages have been deleted the phone is logged into the Hunt Group.

I am going to delete all Hunt List and Line Group config on Monday and re-config. I'll let you know the outcome.

regards

Ian.

Rob,

Most certainly a strange one. I recreated all HPilot, Line Group  etc and also all associated Unity config and the issue has now been resolved.

thanks

Ian.

Hey Ian,

Very strange indeed

Thanks for posting back with your resolution. +5 for this very kind follow-up!

Cheers!

Rob

kking2008
Level 1
Level 1

My client is on CUCM 8.0(3a) and noticed that if someone calls a shared line that is not a line group member, but is present on the same phone as the line group member, that it automatically logs the user back in to the unrelated line group.  I was not aware that there were any auto-login properties of line groups.  I am going to try the recreate that you did at earliest conveinence.

update, changing the Linegroup to a non-primary line on the phone DID resolve the issue for them.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: