cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC520 site to site VPN Sonicwall TZ180

joe.weinstock
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone configured a UC520 site to site VPN to a Sonicwall VPN device.  I have a customer with a substantial Sonicwall infrastruture they would like to connect to. Just need some help on the encryption setting on the Sonicwall side.

Thanks

Joe

2 Replies 2

Hi Joe,

Maybe someone else can comment, but this is to confirm that inside Cisco we have NOT tested this integration.

Thanks,

Marcos

I have 18 remote locations with Sonicwall's running cisco phones off a UC520.    I have found that SonicwallUC520 is very unreliable becouse of routine dead tunnels and the the US520 would not support IKEv2.    I ended up doing sonicwall to sonicwall with a NSA 5500 at the head end and connecting to the UC520 on the LAN side from the NSA5500.  You will need  a NSA240 or higher at the headend, the 180 does not support virtual interfaces to trunk the UC520's multiple VLANS plus routing rules to get CUE 10.1.10.0/30 traffic

My two cents!

Dave

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: