Views
Helpful
Replies

Block Transfer Call to Celular Phone

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

My Customer have a Solution with CallManager 02 Servers version 5.1.3 and Gateway H.323 and is with following problem:

The user have a directory number for example 1000 and He dial to celular phone, after complete the call he put the phone in hold and to do another call to another celular phone and transfer the call. When He turn off the Directory number the user Celular A continues speaking user Celular B, He continues  buy the call and the gateway stayed the channel busy. My question is: It is possible block the transfer to Celular Phone when the call is originate the IP Phone?

Thanks,

Wilson Santana

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Wilson,

In CallManager, there is a service parameter (Block OffNet to OffNet Transfer Service Parameter) that should help you on this. Read this chapter that will help you to understand

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/5_1_3/ccmfeat/fsxfer.html

Hope to help, if it does please rate.

Best regards,

-- Adrián.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Smart users eh ?

With CME that is easily possible. I'm sure also with CM and someone will tell you how.

Hi Bevilacqua,

I didn´t understand your explation. Are there any possibility block this transfer in CallManager 5.1.3?

Thanks,

Wilson

Do you want the LINE DN not to be able to transfer?

Set the CSS to Internal only.

Hello Wilson,

In CallManager, there is a service parameter (Block OffNet to OffNet Transfer Service Parameter) that should help you on this. Read this chapter that will help you to understand

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/5_1_3/ccmfeat/fsxfer.html

Hope to help, if it does please rate.

Best regards,

-- Adrián.

Hi Adran,

After change option offnet to offnet to true and to do the test appear that the problem don´t occur more. We still are to do the tests. I will inform to you when finish.

Thank You,

Best Regards,

Wilson Santana

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: