cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Could not find a decent solution

asharkhalid
Level 1
Level 1

i am looking for a Data Loss Prevention Solution which could restrict system peripherals(Users) and manage them. The solution should also have a web security option. The solution should also consist an event management option, which could monitor syslog, w3c and windows events as well. preferably the complete solution should have a single management console.

3 Replies 3

Faisal Sehbai
Level 7
Level 7

Ashar,

Can you elaborate a little more what you mean by Data Loss Prevention Solution?

Faisal

Hi,

Data Leak prevention, i want to create policies to match certain keywords so that we can prevent employees from sharing confidential information.

Certain keywords in what kind of traffic?

The Modular Policy Framework on the ASA could block parts of the HTTP, SMTP, peer2peer etc.

Also intrusion prevention systems can look into packet payloads and block stuff.

I am not sure that is what you want, but I believe if you want to customizably block "proprietary information leakage" is not something that can be done dynamically unless it is clearly defined.

I hope it clarifies it a little?

PK

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: