Views
Helpful
Replies

Dynamic reskilling from supervisor desktop

Jose Arango
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

I saw in a document that it can do dynamic reskilling by administrator or supervisor. Can i asign dynamically the skills to agents from the supervisor desktop and how?

Thanks

Jose Luis Arango Carvajal

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Are you talking UCCX or UCCE?

In UCCX there is no ability to change skills from the Supervisor Desktop, but you can log into AppAdmin as the Supervisor and get a restricted view of AppAdmin which allows you to change skills (as long as you have set the 'Supervisor access to teams' system parameter to allow it).

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Are you talking UCCX or UCCE?

In UCCX there is no ability to change skills from the Supervisor Desktop, but you can log into AppAdmin as the Supervisor and get a restricted view of AppAdmin which allows you to change skills (as long as you have set the 'Supervisor access to teams' system parameter to allow it).

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hello,

Yeah i talking about UCCX 7.x. Ok then the supervisor can change the skills form web access.

thank you for your answer

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: