cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bacis 881 router configuration

Kres-psi_doo
Level 1
Level 1

I am not familiar with IOS, but must do basic configuration of 881 router, so I need help.

After CP Express configuration router was accessible with IE. After installing CP communication was not established.

After reinstall CP on PC, instalation downloaded to router SW and reported that file (XXX) was not downloaded completly.

After that access with IE was still possible. But no connenction with CP possible. So I reset router to factory defaults (I found found on cisco support). Now ethernet adapters are not reachable.

Can anybody put down needed instaructions to put connections up. CP express is deleted (i found procedure in documentation, where procedure for new cp express download describe stgeps to do but I dont have ethernet connection).

Please help!

3 Replies 3

rwagner
Level 1
Level 1

HI Ryan,

how many SSL VPN tunnels comes with 881-K9 router

Regards

Vamsi M

Hello,

I have to plan the implement the CVO at our 30 offices.Do you guys suggets any idea how can I start and I already brought the 2 ACS and 2 3900 series routerr and 5 800 series CVO routers.

Is any ongoing issue to concern about this CVO project?

Anyone from cisco side give any suggestion.

Thank you,

Chirag Dobariya

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: