cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CFwdAll Override from a non-target DN...

kim_beadle
Level 1
Level 1

I understand the CFwdAll override from the target DN back to the originator, but we require other DN's to be able to override back to the one originator.

We have migrated old iSDX analogue phones to CUCM, the iSDX allowed non-target DN's to transfer a call to the originator (CFwdAll) by granting the DN(s) the DES (Direct Extension Selection) Class-of-service parameter.

This allowed us to set up a group of DN's who could pick up the call for the target DN of the CFwdAll DN, then transfer the call back to the CFwdAll DN on behalf of the target DN.

Is there some kind of work around to create this set up, it may involve CSS or Partitions or both?

Kim.

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You guessed it - the only way around this that I'm aware of is to create a duplicate DN of the source (i.e. CFwdAll'd) DN, which is not set to CFwdAll, in a new partition.

The users that would be able to reach the CFwdAll'd user would then need to have the new partition in their CSS, while all other users would only have the standard partition containing the forwarded user.

Could become a bit of a pain to administer if this is a common requirement.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: