How to configure 3845 & 3560 for VoIP

Unanswered Question
Mar 15th, 2010

I would like to configure a 3845 router and a 3560 PoE switch for VoIP I have a few commands but not quite sure "Any" help

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
DaKiqueeng Mon, 03/15/2010 - 08:17

Thanks AAron, I don't know much about setting VoIP up except what I've been reading the last few days, But this is the scenario we have a trailer right outside our building which has a 3845 router and a 3560G PoE switch. We'd like to put VoIP phones in the trailer and at present we do not have VoIP phones inside the building.  But if I can get the IP phone to talk to another IP or analog phone within a lab enviroment that'll be a start.

Aaron Harrison Mon, 03/15/2010 - 10:31

Hi

You are interested in CallManager Express then - have a look through the admin guide I referenced earlier.

Be aware it's a licensed feature, though the license is not enforced in software you should purchase it appropriately.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..    

Aaron Harrison Mon, 03/15/2010 - 11:46

No problem.

Please remember to use the * ratings to rate helpful responses, and mark answered questions that you are happy with the response to.

Aaron

DaKiqueeng Thu, 03/18/2010 - 12:08

I'd like to use the 3845 as a voice gateway and yes I have headsets

DaKiqueeng Thu, 03/18/2010 - 12:42

Ok, Mr Aaron!!! I like this guide I can work with this just to get familiar, I'm new at this company and no one else knows anything about this! I was hoping to at least learn the network and work with someone here who had knowledge of the entire picture!!! But, I'll get it!!!!!! Thanks Aaron

Actions

This Discussion