CCNP ONT Pass?

Unanswered Question
Mar 15th, 2010

I passed the CCNP ONT with a 792. I'm not proud of this score at all, but hey, I passed... I think... The paperwork says that that's a preliminary score and after Cisco reviews it I can still fail. I'm wondering if this is likely possible? My WLAN score was only about a 45%, and that worries me.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

I was always under the impression that it is a general legal statement. I never heard of anyone passing the exam to discover later they failed. I think they write it for the people who get caught cheating, passing but then revoked because they are caught.

can you share (within NDS) your exam experience?

I'm interested to know how you practiced your lab as I find it difficult to get the required equipment

http://ITDualism.wordpress.com

ccnachangeme Wed, 03/24/2010 - 23:13

Hi,

I always think the wireless part of ONT exam is kind of unnecessary, and I had to study CCNA Wireless just for that part of the exam. But for the Qos part I actually used the self-study material for CCIP Qos exam, it's a very good book, I went through every single topic and detail with my lab, and it turns out I passed the Qos exam before the ONT. By the way, I think Cisco should make the Sim questions on the exam more harder or more Sim less multi-choice, 'cause out of all the CCIP exam I took I always feel that I over preped.

cisco.xenpak1 Wed, 03/24/2010 - 02:07

Hello,

never heard from anyone that passed and then was proclaimed "failed".

Of corse Cisco would always put these kind of sentences in their official statements. Just to be on the safe side.

So congrats to your ONT exam! YOU PASSED!

Regards

Actions

This Discussion