Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX5.0 - Configure Route point

Hi All,

I'm new to the UCCX environment.

Please can anyone advise how to setup a route point so that calls route agents in a particular CSQ.

I have configured the RP number in the CCM6.0 but don't know how to map it to the CRS script etc.
How do config a simple script RP-> CSQ--> Available agent get call --> END

Many thanks,
Srinivas

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Firstly, you don't configure any CTI RPs or Ports in CCM. It's all done through the UCCX appadmin pages, which add the devices to CCM via AXL.

1) First add a 'Call Control Group' - a group of CTI Ports, via AppAdmin.

2) Seconed add an 'Application', select the icd.aef example script. Set the CSQ parameter to the exact name of your CSQ (case sensitive).

3) In the application config, hit 'add trigger'. Put in the settings for your CTI RP.

If you have followed the stuff in the manuals re: activating all services etc, you'll hopefully have a registered CTI RP, registered CTI Ports, and be able to dial the RP and queue.

If all else fails, read the manual.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your email.

As per your sugesstions i've configured Call Control Group and selected icd.aef script. I've also configured the trigger.

If i dail a Route point number the call is getting connected to the CTI port number instead reaching to the Agent in the Ready state.

Can you advise more on "Put in the settings for your CTI RP" as this is not clear to me.

Thanks in advance.

Many thanks,

Srinivas

Hi

If you get a CTI Port it's working OK (kind of) - the CTI RP just redirects you to a CTI Port.

If you check the 'real-time reports' (in appadmin/tools/real time reports) you may see yourself in the queue. If you get silence it usually means you have a problem with your language settings, set it back to en_US to verify... also you should get MoH or ToH in between prompts.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaro,

Call is getting connected to CTI port and the script is also being played. And i don't see call queueing in the Real-time report.

Regards,
Srinivas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: