Defaults for guest users on WCS with Radius (ACS)

Unanswered Question
Mar 16th, 2010
User Badges:

Hi

I just connected my WCS to ACS to authenticate a group of users as lobby administrator, however with that i´ve lost the possibility to control what lobbyadmins can choose for the guest users. Like when you create a local lobby admin you can chose the lobby administrator defaults. So when the lobby admin adds a user he can not change the criterias for each guest users (lifetime, profile, apply to etc...).

Is there any way to create template so the users that connect through the radius as lobbyadmins have a predifined settings for the guest users created ?

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Scott Fella Tue, 03/16/2010 - 06:58
User Badges:
  • Super Silver, 17500 points or more
  • Hall of Fame,

The Hall of Fame designation is a lifetime achievement award based on significant overall achievements in the community. 

• Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 Wireless

Have you defined all the user/group settings in ACS?  Prior to authenticating WCS to ACS TACACS, your user templates was working correct?

http://www.ciscosystems.com/en/US/tech/tk722/tk809/technologies_tech_note09186a0080851f7c.shtml#ugsetup2

sschmidt Tue, 03/16/2010 - 07:44
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,

This is not possible with AAA since there is no way to hand back the interactive options in the lobby admin defaults.  The only way to workaround this is to create local users on WCS that match the Radius users and define the defaults locally for each so that when they log in and are authenticated and authorized they will have defaults defined and WCS can map them properly.

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content

Trending Topics - Security & Network