cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE 2.3 Voicemail Greeting

paulhawker
Level 1
Level 1

We have a full blown CM and Unity system at one of our company's large sites which we need to take completely offline for a weekend to complete various maintenance tasks.

While the system is down we would like to keep our main customer number closed greeting message available. The easiest way to do this is to simply redirect the published 0845 number to a different 01* PSTN number at a different site and so route the calls to a completely different Unity Express 2.3 system temporarily.

We'd therefore just like to copy the .wav file from the Unity system to the small site's seperate Unity Express system, and get all calls into the specified DDI to hear this message.

I have uploaded the .wav file into the Unity Express router but I'm not too familiar with CUE 2.3 and can't see how I can then set the .wav file to be played for the DDI number.

Can anyone point me in the right direction with how to accomplish this please?

Many thanks!

Paul

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Paul,

From Markus @ Cisco

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/1232791#1232791

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: