I purchased the following devices as part of the Cisco Mobility Express Solution:
- 2 x Cisco 520 Series Wireless LAN Controller
- 2 x Cisco Catalyst Express 520 Series Switch
- 8 x Cisco 521 Series Access Point ( AIR-LAP521G-E-K9).
- 1 x Cisco RV042 Router
I need to setup WLAN in a small office building with 8 access points. Our internet gateway is the Cisco (Linksys) RV042 Router and it also acts as a DHCP server for the network.
I tried to set up WLAN as per the Cisco user manuals, but have not been able to get it right. I need urgent help.
- Can someone start by advising whether the devices mentioned above are compatible and can be used together to set up a WLAN (with internet connectivity) or will I need any additional equipment?
- Also, please let me know if the following schema is correct.
I am an intermediate at this subject, but have plenty of experience setting up WLAN using linksys standalone routers and access points.
Please help. Thanks