Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM credential policy

alex goshtaei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

I've created 50 users in CUCM with extension mobility. I forgot to change pin policy, I don't want users change thier pin at the next login. I've changed pin policy to not force users to change pin at the next login. But still prompt the users to change thier pin. How can I update new pin policy to all users?

very appreciate for any suggestion.

Alex

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You need to clear this setting using BAT (it's a property set on each user, click the 'change credentials' or whatever-it-is button next to the PIN on the end user, or on the equivalent page in BAT).

Sounds like you've changed the default credential, which would then apply to new users...

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You need to clear this setting using BAT (it's a property set on each user, click the 'change credentials' or whatever-it-is button next to the PIN on the end user, or on the equivalent page in BAT).

Sounds like you've changed the default credential, which would then apply to new users...

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!