DLU licens count in Cisco Unified CM Administration version version: 7.0.1.11000-2 & Cisco Application Administration 7.0(1)_Build168 & Cisco Unity 4.2 Build 4.2(1)?

Answered Question
Mar 17th, 2010
User Badges:

Hi,

I have the following setup in my installation:

- Cisco Unified CM Administration system version: 7.0.1.11000-2

- Cisco Application Administration 7.0(1)_Build168

- Cisco Unity 4.2 Build 4.2(1)

Is there anywhere where can I see how many DLU licenses it takes to create the different the different things?

I would like to know how many licenses it takes to create a voicemail, a new phone (by example the CISCO IP Phone 7940 model, 7960 model and so forth), a new voicemail, a new ATA-box, a new user and so forth.

The only thing I have been able to find, is the attached excel document, but it is based on older versions of the Cisco Unified CM Administration versions, so I do not know whether they still apply or not.

Can you help me?

Kind regards,

Carl-Marius

Correct Answer by Aaron Harrison about 7 years 1 month ago

Hi

Log into CallManager admin, then go to System/Licensing/Licence Unit calculator.

This lists all the devices and configuration elements that are restricted by DLUs, and how many each will take.

Voicemail is licensed separately, there is a license count page in Unity administration.

The ' Cisco Application Administration 7.0(1)_Build168' you refer to is I presume UCCX, and that too has a license count. This is based on concurrent logged in users, and you can see how many you are licensed for by logging into the appadmin pages, and going to System/License Information.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Aaron Harrison Wed, 03/17/2010 - 05:07
User Badges:
  • Super Bronze, 10000 points or more
  • Community Spotlight Award,

Member's Choice, May 2015

Hi

Log into CallManager admin, then go to System/Licensing/Licence Unit calculator.

This lists all the devices and configuration elements that are restricted by DLUs, and how many each will take.

Voicemail is licensed separately, there is a license count page in Unity administration.

The ' Cisco Application Administration 7.0(1)_Build168' you refer to is I presume UCCX, and that too has a license count. This is based on concurrent logged in users, and you can see how many you are licensed for by logging into the appadmin pages, and going to System/License Information.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Carl-Marius.Steensen Wed, 03/17/2010 - 05:38
User Badges:

Hi Aaron,

Sorry for the confusion but you were correct in your presumption, I meant UCCX when I wrote "Cisco Application Administration"

Thank you for your answer; it was precisely what I was looking for!

Kind regards,

Carl-Marius

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content