Rapporting facilities in Cisco Unified CM Administration System version 7.0.1.11000-2?

Answered Question
Mar 17th, 2010
User Badges:

Hi,

In our Cisco Unified CM Administration System version 7.0.1.11000-2 installation, I would like to make a complete report on the following:

I would like to make a complete report on all the users and all the phones they have attached including the phone number they have been assigned

With my information, I would like to have a list showing that my username is Carl-Marius Steensen and I have a CISCO IP PHONE 7940 series phone and I have the internal phone number 1595 assigned.

I know how to make a separate report on all the users and a separate report on all the numbers and a separate report on all the phones, but I do not know how I make a combined report in the "Cisco Unified CM Administration" system

Can you help me with this?

Kind regards,

Carl-Marius

Correct Answer by Jaime Valencia about 7 years 1 month ago

Unfortunately there is no report that contains all that info within the same report from the Unified CM admin.

You would need to gather all the info via sql qrys directly in the cli joining all the relevant tables.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

Correct Answer by Rob Huffman about 7 years 1 month ago

Hi Carl-Marius,

Sadly, there is no built-in/canned report within CUCM that is going

to give you all this info in one nice report If I were tasked with this

job, I would probably use a combination of the Route Plan Report (view in file)

along with a BAT Phone Export and load the outputs in excel (.xlsx). I just tried

these out and with some serious "sorting" and trimming you can get exactly what you

require.

Cheers!

Rob

Overall Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
Correct Answer
Rob Huffman Wed, 03/17/2010 - 06:49
User Badges:
  • Super Blue, 32500 points or more
  • Hall of Fame,

Founding Member

• Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 IP Telephony, Unified Communications

Hi Carl-Marius,

Sadly, there is no built-in/canned report within CUCM that is going

to give you all this info in one nice report If I were tasked with this

job, I would probably use a combination of the Route Plan Report (view in file)

along with a BAT Phone Export and load the outputs in excel (.xlsx). I just tried

these out and with some serious "sorting" and trimming you can get exactly what you

require.

Cheers!

Rob

Correct Answer
Jaime Valencia Wed, 03/17/2010 - 06:51
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,
  • Hall of Fame,

Unfortunately there is no report that contains all that info within the same report from the Unified CM admin.

You would need to gather all the info via sql qrys directly in the cli joining all the relevant tables.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

Carl-Marius.Steensen Thu, 03/18/2010 - 03:05
User Badges:

Hi Rob and Java,

Thank you both for your answers, I guess I will have do to some manually programming to make this list the way I want it.

But thanks for your answers; I really appreciate your fast reply

Kind regards,

Carl-Marius

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content