I need help with CCX editor

Answered Question
Mar 17th, 2010

I do not have the first clue on how to use the CCX editor.  Dose anyone know where I can find the very basic instruction.  I open the CCX editor that pulled from the IPCC to my desk top.  I also open a copy of the script that is running on the IPCC so I know it works.  If I try to edit anything in that script I ge t an error that states java.lang.NullPointerexception.  I guess this is telling me that what I am editing dose not exist?!? Is there somthing else that I need to have open like a database?

Thank you for any help.

Correct Answer by Aaron Harrison about 6 years 11 months ago

Hi

Two things:

1) See this URL - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_not...

2) Once that's done, see the scripting guides - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_programm...

Once you have a feel for it, come back with any specific queries...

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
1425a1425 Wed, 03/17/2010 - 07:05

That is Great info.  like I said I do not have the first clue but if I can get past that error i think i can learn it.

THANK YOU

1425a1425 Wed, 03/17/2010 - 07:24

Where and what did you search for to find those links?  I am new to the CISCO community and have not figured out the best way to look for info yet.

Aaron Harrison Wed, 03/17/2010 - 07:30

Hi

It's a fine art...

Sometimes I use the search on the cisco main page; sometimes google with a site:cisco.com filter.

If you want to look up a particular product, then go to www.cisco.com/go/support and use the Option 1 box to navigate to a product. That will usually get you to the 'support' side info for that product and avoid all the sales collateral you get when searching..

Regards

Aaron

Tanner Ezell Wed, 03/17/2010 - 06:57

Curious. What version of Windows are you running?

That error is common with CRS Editor on Windows 7

Actions

This Discussion