NAC guest server and guest proxy filtering issue.

Unanswered Question
Mar 17th, 2010

Hi all

Continuing our issues log for the NAC guest server install, our toplogy and issue is as follows:

We have a guest NAC server and a 4404 anchor controller successfully deployed in the DMZ, the anchor WLC has a mobilty anchor which is a WISM on the corporate network, DHCP services for guest clients are issued with no problems from the WLC in the DMZ. The first port of the DMZ controller is located on the DMZ and the second port directly connects to the firewall interface.

All works correctly, DNS, DHCP, NTP, SNMP etc all work fine through the firewall.

What options do I have to filter Internet access in this scenario, we have Websense and Nokia firewalls, don't think I can use WCCP as I have nowhere to place it, the second connection on the WLC is directly connected to the firewal so nowhere to intercept the traffic, our security team has tried some tricks on the Nokia to try to redirect the traffic on the firewall using a type of redirect, WPAD, I can't see as an option. Any ideas. If I place the second interface into the DMZ, could I use WCCP that way maybe, but won't traffic still have to go to the firewall??

options please ??

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion

Trending Topics - Security & Network