DMP 4400G Wireless Configuration

Unanswered Question
Mar 16th, 2010

Hello,

I have been trying to associate a 4400G DMP to our wireless network and I am having a hard time in doing so. I've tried associating with security and without with no luck. I'm looking into our wireless controller logs and I don't see any requests coming from the DMP yet the DMP can see the available SSID's. I learned that you need to configure a WIFI advanced task and push it to the DMP in order to keep the settings....it will stick if you manually configure on the DMP. I've also tried to manually configure an IP address on the DMP and it does not stick...I reboot and it reverts back to DHCP. I guess you also need to manage this via the DMM but I can't find the task.

I'm on Code 5.2

Has anyone got this to work?

Guillermo..

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
g-fontaine Fri, 03/19/2010 - 22:22

Hello,

Both the DMP and DMM need to be on the new code...the new firmware version for the DMP unlocks the wireless option. The new DMM code adds a lot more features along with centrally managing the wireless features of the DMP's.

Guillermo

leninvs2502 Mon, 07/12/2010 - 17:24

Hello Guillermo,

I've got the same problem, I can see DMP associated with the AP or wireless LAN controller but I can't see the DMP IP address that I asigned it, I see 0.0.0.0 in the AP or wireless LAN controller. If you resolved this issue I would be very grateful that you can help me.

Thanks in advance

Lenin

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content