cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

i have UCM 6.1.3 how can i know the access log (which user change what in the system)?

mahmoud_nader
Level 1
Level 1

dear all

i have cisco unified communication manager 6.1.3 and am the admin of this sytem i have a team how can i get a log that which one of my team change or do in the sytem and at what time

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Please see this previous post:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3034289#3034289

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This has been asked PLENTY of times before, PLEASE SEARCH for answers before opening a new thread.

Enable and gather this traces:

Trace tab -> Trace & log central -> Collect files ->  Cisco Role Based security

You can search "Cisco Role Based security" and you'll find plenty of other posts on the matter.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Cisco had chosen to write some info about what was actually done (rather than a PKID of a phone I've just deleted, which now doesn't exist, so can't be looked up!) it would be a nice feature

,is there away to replace the PKID by the phone number or something significant

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

In the past, I have used a product called Variphy.  (im not a sales guy!).  But it works well for this.  You can take snapshots of CUCM or Unity and compare to another snapshot.  Then you can see what has changed.   Im not if you will see by who, but you will see what changes were made on the system from different times or dates.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: