I would appreciate some opinions about my lab test for a future purpose of integration ICT ( Inter Cluster Trunk ) between Brazil Mercatinle Exchange - BMF/Bovespa and Chicago Mercantile Exchange - CME
1) Two routers with VPN Site to Site- IPSec ( Router 7200 => real network = Site A - Brazil / Router 1800 => simulating site B - EUA )
2) Behind site B I have a IP Phone 7911 . It is registered with CUCM at site A
3) Behind router 7200 => CUCM + other IP phone for teste between this phone and 7911 at site A
4) Site A and Site B : overlapping networks = 10.X.X.X
5) Both Routers : 7200 and 1800 configured with NAT + ALG + VPN/IPsec
6) Behind router 7200 there is a firewall but with ports open to permit signaling sccp, udp traffic ....here I do not have problem
I have more details fot this design that was implemented , but I won´t write a long email so far. For those who will readinf for help it´s better
I got this results.:
- Phone 7911 is registering with CUCM
- Signaling exchanges it is OK ( I checked this in log files - firewall behind 7200 )
- NO RTP traffic between 2 IP phones.
When phone 7911 - in site B - call phone on site B, phone on site B rings. BUT there is no voice traffic.......
What can be done to solve this?
Thanks and best wishes.