Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM 7.0 - Sprawler database tables not updating

Hi,

I have setup  ICM 7.0 Sprawler  in lab environment.

I can login agents successfully , Agents receive calls via Route point etc. but unfortunately, the database tables like t_Agent_Skill_Group_Real_Time , t_Agent_Skill_Group_Real_Time (AWDB ) are not updating.

Please can anyone advise what checks I can do to find out the issue? I checked the services windows for any errors but couldn’t see any relevant info .

Many thanks,

Srinivas

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

That name can be absolutely anything - just make them match up. When you create the AW and it asks you for a site name, enter FOOBAR and then make the Agent Distribution the same.

The default install of the AW initialises this field to the name of the box. If you use that in the Agent Distribution Site Name, it will align.

I'm not certain that this is the solution, but you should have these match. Look at the Pre-Installation Planning Guide on page 10-5 to get an explanation of "Admin Sites".

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

e.gailiss
Level 4
Level 4

I remember I had this problem..... If I remember correctly, it was that in PG config (in Configuration Manager) I used IP address of AW (Distributor) where hostname should have been. Since you are doing lab setup... do you use host names in config or just IP address?

Ervins

Hi Ervins,

I used IP address.

Regards,

Srinivas

Try using hostames in PG config in Peripheral configuration Agent Distribution tab in Configuration Manager->PG Explorer. I think it will solve your problem.

Ervins

That name can be absolutely anything - just make them match up. When you create the AW and it asks you for a site name, enter FOOBAR and then make the Agent Distribution the same.

The default install of the AW initialises this field to the name of the box. If you use that in the Agent Distribution Site Name, it will align.

I'm not certain that this is the solution, but you should have these match. Look at the Pre-Installation Planning Guide on page 10-5 to get an explanation of "Admin Sites".

Regards,

Geoff

Thank you, Geoff!

You explained why my solution worked for me. I couldn't find this information at the time. Hopefully it will work for Srinivas (original poster) also.

Ervins

Hi Geoff,

You are a genius. I made the changes and it worked!!

I re-ran the ICM setup for AW and entered a name instead of IP as the Distributor site name.

In the PG explorer- peripheral config - matched the Agent distribution name with the Distributor site name.

Hi Ervins,

Many thans for your post too..

Cheers,

Srinivas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: