Just configured Unity Connections Visual VM.
2 Server HA setup, follow document and confirmed each test step.
Phone gets "Error, Contact Administrator"
Any ideas, document only says wait 1 minute
Make sure from the config guide that you've:
- tested to make the .Jad file is downloadable (from each server)
- make sure the Service Name and Service Vendor is exactly as specified in the .jad file.
- make sure the service URL is correct e.g. http:///VisualVoicemail/VisualVoicemail.jad
- make sure the voicemail_server parameter is set to the cluster hostname
- make sure that cluster hostname resolves (nslookup) to both pub & sub's IP address.
- make sure the voicemail web service is accessible
I assume the contact administrator error message is before you get any screen asking for the user's phone number and pin (otherwise you probably should enable VVWS traces on the Connection server and start collecting the Tomcat log files). But it sounds like it may not be getting that far. I.e. maybe it isn't downloading the .jad file because of some config error either in CUCM or DNS. Depending on the state of things, you may even want to reset the phone you're testing with (especially after unsubscribing then re-subscribing to the service), just to make sure it got everything.