Views
Helpful
Replies

UserTracking not end host from somo switches

Mario C. G.
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team ,

I have a problem with UserTracking, I can not get end host from some switches in special from 2960, 3560, 4506, from 2950 I can get end host.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What version of Campus Manager are you using?  What version of code are these switches running?  what version of SNMP are you using?  Are the switches managed by Campus Manager?  Do they show up as green with proper switch icons on the Campus Topology Map?

Hi Clark

I´m sorry but the answer late. But the problem is for my customer I´m a partner. and i need request information.

Well,

The version for Campus Manager is 5.1.4

IOS: C2960-LANLITE-M), Version 12.2(37)EY, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)

(C3560-IPBASEK9-M), Version 12.2(52)SE, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3)

(cat4500-IPBASEK9-M), Version 12.2(53)SG1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

The snmp I do not have the correct version but I request my customer.

Other error is when I try request acquisition from user tracking the error is next:

"Failed to start acquisition: Construction of XML data required for UT is in progress Please try after some time."

I try some time but is the same message.

Thanks a lot for you support

Mario Cerrillos García

Internetworking

NextiraOne Mexico S.A de C.V

This could point to a bug with Campus Data Collection.  Run a new Data Collection, then post the ani.log when Campus says the Data Collection finished.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: