Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

QM Voice/Screen Upload

Hi All,

I have installed system CM7.1.3b+UCCX7.0.1SR5+QM2.7(2) and configuration QM for endpoint recording.

I've configured upload setting and QM workflow(I don't create archive workflow) and testing during off-peak hour but not the end of day in workflow.

but voice/screen don't upload to server.

Did I miss somthing in configuration?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

If you look in this folder (may be sqm, not qm, can't remember... but definitely in common files) on the client PC:

C:\program files\cisco\common files\qm\recordings\daily

You should see three (two audio and one screen) recording for each call. If you don't then it's not recording.

If you do, then you should also see an XML file.

In that XML file is a date/time after which the recording will be uploaded - this is normally set to the end of your peak period for today. So if your peak ends at 8pm, nothing from today will upload until then. Recordings that don't upload after 8pm (i.e. because the PC was off, or there were too many to upload) will upload at a reduced rate during peak times.

Recordings from tomorrow will upload from 8pm tomorrow, and so on.

The exception to this is if you have Archiving enabled - if you try to play a call from today through that, the audio part ONLY is pulled from the client PC immediately for playback, bypassing the upload schedule.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

If you look in this folder (may be sqm, not qm, can't remember... but definitely in common files) on the client PC:

C:\program files\cisco\common files\qm\recordings\daily

You should see three (two audio and one screen) recording for each call. If you don't then it's not recording.

If you do, then you should also see an XML file.

In that XML file is a date/time after which the recording will be uploaded - this is normally set to the end of your peak period for today. So if your peak ends at 8pm, nothing from today will upload until then. Recordings that don't upload after 8pm (i.e. because the PC was off, or there were too many to upload) will upload at a reduced rate during peak times.

Recordings from tomorrow will upload from 8pm tomorrow, and so on.

The exception to this is if you have Archiving enabled - if you try to play a call from today through that, the audio part ONLY is pulled from the client PC immediately for playback, bypassing the upload schedule.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi All,

I'm working on this recording. Now I can see .espx and .XML under C:\Program Files\Common Files\QM\Recordings\daily

(There are some .To.Raw and .From.Raw while the call is being recorded, but when the call is done, those raw files are gone and the leftover is *Raw files. Is this correct? Did I do something wrong?)

And, I'm wondering why there's no recordings in my voice directory (as configured in "Upload Settings" in QM Administrator?

FYI, Earlier, I didn't work like this. I can't see any files in the folder, But I still can be able to listen to the recorded files via supervisor desktop. (And I still can do so up until now)

My UCCX version is 8.5.1 SU2.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: