Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

QoS fields in the CMR records are always "null"

Hi Experts,

We are running CCm version 6.1.4.

I have enabled the "Call Diagnostics Enabled" service parameter.

CMR records are getting generated. But the following QoS fields are always showing "null" for all calls(internal and external) :

numberPacketsLost , jitter , latency , numberPacketsSent , numberPacketsReceived.

The non QoS fields(such as directoryNum (callingPartyNumber) , directoryNum (finalCalledPartyNumber), pkid)   in the CMR are Ok.

Am I missing any config?

Thanks a lot for your help in this issue!!

Regards,

Bala.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

In the settings of the CAR service (in the database load settings if I recall correctly) there is a check box that says 'Load CDR Only'.

Uncheck that...

They should really have made it a 'Load CMR' check box... this caught me out once...

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

In the settings of the CAR service (in the database load settings if I recall correctly) there is a check box that says 'Load CDR Only'.

Uncheck that...

They should really have made it a 'Load CMR' check box... this caught me out once...

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

Thanks a lot for your fast reply!!!

You were right!!! After I unchecked the checkbox, I could see the QoS data in the CMR records.

The checkbox "Load CDR data only" is available in System->Scheduler->CDR Load page of the CAR.

Thank you again!!!!

Cheers,

Bala.

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

In case you can't find it :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/7_0_1/car/carsysch.html#wp1215116

'CDR Load Only'

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: