- Gold, 750 points or more
I have an end user that has requested that their ext, after hours only, rolls
over to voicemail after 3 rings. During regular hours it should not rollover to voicemail. What is the best solution?
regular hours 7:30 - 23:00
non-business hours 23:01- 24:00, 00:01 - 07:30
1) You could give her two extensions, same number, different partitions.
2) Set one partition to be active only during work hours.
3) Ensure the T-o-D partition is higher than the other partition in all CSSs on your system
4) Remove CFwdAll No Answer from the DN in the T-O-D partition, and set it on the non-T-O-D partition
5) Now, during work hours the calls will hit the T-o-D partition, and out of hours the other one with the forward.
Obviously the inverse solution (a T-o-D partition active during off-hours, with the DN with CFwdAll No Ans set) would work as well.
1) Tell the user to CfwdAll to voicemail when the user doesn't want to answer calls
Please rate helpful posts...