· I have simple NAC setup with 1 NAC MGR “CAM” and 1 NAC SRVR “CAS”
· My users are running network 192.168.10.x/24 , and I wanna implement in L2 VG mode. Both NAC MGR and NAC SRVR can ping each other.
· CAM VLAN 55 = 192.168.55.x/24 , and CAS VLAN 66 = 192.168.66.x/24
· NAC MGR “CAM” has only 1 cable going to the core switch and NAC SRVR has 2 cables going to the core switch ( one is trusted trunk end and another is untrusted trunk end) . Created two VLANS 999 and 998 and put each of them on each link as blackhole prevention mechanism described in Cisco docs.
· I have a Windows 2008 DHCP Server who is giving the pool of IPs for users from 192.168.10.x/24 and it is working fine. Routing in the core switch is also ok.
· I have SSH and web access to both CAM and CAS boxes. They are also updating online smoothly.
· From the GUI, I have created the AV Rules also and CAM shows CAS as connected as well !!!! My version is 4.1.8 (upgraded from 4.1.3 )
INT VLAN 10 (USER VLAN) SVI is on core switch = 192.168.10.254 /24
INT VLAN 55 ( MGMT ) SVI is on core switch = 192.168.55.254/24
INT VLAN 66 (MGMT) SVI is on core switch = 192.168.66.254/24
1. I am not able to download or get the NAC Client software MSI or stub file or ActiveX prompt to download ….
2. I don’t know how to start troubleshooting at this stage. Please note that My client PC is windows XP machine and the port is already configured to VLAN 100.
I have 1 CORE switch only and my NAC boxes and client are connected to the same CORE switch.