cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.2 RME 4.3.1 Inventory collection failing for switches

CJasztrabTMW
Level 1
Level 1

I have 6 switches that inventory is failing for.  They do run the 12.2(33)SXI3 software but I have the CSCtb16925-1.0  patch installed.  I've tried to increase the SNMP timeout for the devices but they still fail.

Ideas?

Chris Jasztrab

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You did not properly increase the SNMP timeout.  Go to RME > Devices > Device Management > RME Devices, and edit the attributes of the device in question.  Perform an inline edit.  Click on the device name, then change the existing SNMP timeout value to 10.  Then save your changes, and apply them on the previous screen.  Then inventory collection should work.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Post your IC_Server.log.

Here it is..

Chris

You did not properly increase the SNMP timeout.  Go to RME > Devices > Device Management > RME Devices, and edit the attributes of the device in question.  Perform an inline edit.  Click on the device name, then change the existing SNMP timeout value to 10.  Then save your changes, and apply them on the previous screen.  Then inventory collection should work.

I swear I did that but sure enough when i checked..nope.... it fixed the issue.  Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: