Helpful
Replies

Display waiting

Ahmed Yassin
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

I have call manager 4.2(3).

If there is an IP phone1 call another IP phone2 and allready this IP phone2 has an existing call with IP phone3, but, IP phone1 hearing the ringing tone normally and don't know that IP phone2 has an existing call with IP phone3.

So, i am asking if i can configure a waiting message to IP phone1 to inform him that IP phone2 is allready have another call at the same time.

Thanks a lot for your cooperation.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No version of callmanager has this feature (call waiting conformation).

So, either you disable call waiting, or learn that when phone rings free, either the person is not there, or do not want to answer.

View solution in original post

Hi

To disable call waiting, set the 'Busy Trigger' setting on the line to 1.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No version of callmanager has this feature (call waiting conformation).

So, either you disable call waiting, or learn that when phone rings free, either the person is not there, or do not want to answer.

Ahmed Yassin
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks a lot for your reply, but, how to diable call waiting, or learn that when phone rings free, etiehr the person is not there, or do not want to answer.

Hi

To disable call waiting, set the 'Busy Trigger' setting on the line to 1.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thx a lot for all of you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: