cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUMA 7.1.3 Support for Blackberry 9000

btmulgrew
Level 4
Level 4

Hi - We are currently looking at deploying CUMA 7.1.3 for our customer.  The details we have for their BBs is that they are predominantly "Blackberry 9000s", however, the CUMA docs below refer to the '9000 Bold' being supported by Client v7.1.3 and the '9000' being supported by v3.1.12

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuma/CUMA_CUMC_Compatibility_Matrix.html#wp77438

The only Blackberry 9000 device I am aware of is the "900 Bold", does anyone know if there is another "9000" model that the v3.1.12 software is compatible with?  Just a little concerned that our customer has a mix of models as the CUMC version will determine our implementation design (ASA or BES)

thanks in advance

b

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I just looked at our documentation and the only 9000 i can find is the 9000 bold device.

In blackberry's site there is also a 9700 bold which is not supported right now. Probably in the next CUMA release.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I just looked at our documentation and the only 9000 i can find is the 9000 bold device.

In blackberry's site there is also a 9700 bold which is not supported right now. Probably in the next CUMA release.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

thks Java - think we'll for for the CUCM 7.1.x / BES deployment and see how we go.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: