I am aware that much of the discussion is LMS specific here but just wanted to get some inputs with regards to a perl script that i am working with. The basic idea of the script is to get the serial numbers of the individual switches in the stack and report. To just test this I tried it on a single stack switch, i used the oid 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.X( X for the index)(entPhysicalSerialNum). But its just returning an empty string. I did try some of the other fields in the same container and some seem to return results like say the description is returning C37XX switch stack. So, I belive that the script is not broken. Please let me know if the oid is correct or an aliter to the same oid.