Low attendant console server heartbeat rate warning

Answered Question
Mar 22nd, 2010

hi

In the call manager real time monitoring tool i see this message "Low attendant console server heartbeat rate warning"..and it is there continously..so what i need to do now can anyone please help on this

Karthik

Correct Answer by David Hailey about 6 years 11 months ago

1st step is to restart the AC service on the servers.  If you still have low heartbeat, restart the CTI service as well. (Personally, I would just restart both anyway but you can try one at a time to see if it clears up).  From there, you'll need to likely relaunch any AC consoles (you should do this after step 1 anyway).  Then take a look.  If you still have an issue, we'd have to take it from there.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
David Hailey Mon, 03/22/2010 - 10:21

1st step is to restart the AC service on the servers.  If you still have low heartbeat, restart the CTI service as well. (Personally, I would just restart both anyway but you can try one at a time to see if it clears up).  From there, you'll need to likely relaunch any AC consoles (you should do this after step 1 anyway).  Then take a look.  If you still have an issue, we'd have to take it from there.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Actions

This Discussion