cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Time

bkbristlin
Level 1
Level 1

I asked a question before aobut pulling CDR's from the Command Line after using SSH to connect to the Publisher. I got all that and am able to pull what I wanted with one exception. Time.

Is there a way like before in SQL to get the time to convert and then pull from a specific date range? Like say I want only calls from today between 3 and 4 PM.

3 Replies 3

I might not have been spcific enough. I am looking to put the time range in my query from the command line.

You said "I got all that and am able to pull what I wanted with one exception.  Time.".

So I'm assuming you know all the SQL syntax but just having difficulty on converting the time to Unix format.  If that's the case, the post above gives you both online and offline tools to do the conversion.

For exmaple, 3/22/2010, 3:00PM = 1269270000.  3/22/2010, 4:00PM = 1269273600.

SQL command would be:

run sql select * from car:tbl_billing_data where datetimeconnect >= 1269270000 AND datetimeconnect < 1269273600

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: