Path Analysis not working

Unanswered Question
Mar 23rd, 2010
User Badges:
/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I have server1 as primary server (LMS_3.2, CS_3.3 and RME) with AAA  Mode Setup ASC integration , second server is LMS3.2 with Campus manager 5.2.0 with AAA  Mode Setup:             TACACS+,

when I click Path Analysis URL on LMS portal from primary, the below message is appeared:

Critical Error

Your session has either timed out or you are not authorized to access  this page.
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Joe Clarke Tue, 03/23/2010 - 09:00
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,
  • Hall of Fame,

Founding Member

Path Analysis no longer exists in LMS 3.2.  How is it you have a link on the portal?  Is this an upgrade from a previous version of LMS?

Joe Clarke Tue, 03/23/2010 - 23:52
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,
  • Hall of Fame,

Founding Member

Then whatever is still showing the Path Analysis link in the portal should be deleted and recreated.  As I said, this component is no longer part of LMS.

Joe Clarke Tue, 03/23/2010 - 23:59
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,
  • Hall of Fame,

Founding Member

I don't know.  I don't know what you're seeing.  Post a screenshot of how your portal looks.

Actions

This Discussion