cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

9971 Softkey Template?

robray_sc
Level 4
Level 4

I'm a seriouly going blind or is there no softkey template option on this $$$ phone?  I created my phone button template but can not find where to select the softkey template.  I have looked all over the phone configuration under the device information but I do not see an option to set the softkey template.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You are not blind; there is no softkey template. You can control access to features through the Feature Control Policy.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You are not blind; there is no softkey template. You can control access to features through the Feature Control Policy.

I see...so I guess there is no way to arrange them in specific order like we could with softkey templates.  For example, I want to move the "Forward All" softkey to the very end.

I'm using CM 7.1(3)

Hi,

I faced the same problem.

It seems those phones are partially supported on CUCM 7.1(3). Same thing as video. Let's hope a device pack might enable all features.

Wait and see.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: