Helpful
Replies

CT Manager Integration

e.silva_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a question about the CT Manager 1.6 Integration

1. To begin a session we necesarily needs to push the start meeting button or is there an option to begin automatically the TP meeting?

Thanks

6 Replies 6

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

You need to press OBTP to start the meeting

Currently we have 3 types:

Scheduled User _must_ press OBTP to start the meeting

Static   User/ Admin from CLI dials into the CTMS

Ad-hoc Admin dial from CTMS and bridged EPs, no user intervention

Ad-hoc may help you since you can control the rooms that will be part of the meeting and no user intevention is required

but i think with the ad-hoc the use need to answer the call to join the meeting (not auto-answer ) !!!

That scenario you describe will be only if SIP trunk to CTMS is configured for OFFNET under Call type.

i never try !!

anyway if  a device set to auto answer it should auto answer even if its offnet !!

Not for Telepresence in this particular call scenario

Setting the SIP trunk to OFFNET and placing a incoming call from CTMS or B2B REQUIRE manual intervenetion

Welcome to the world of TP

With the latest devpack for CUCM 7.02 there is a option to under the device settings for the endpoint that changes CTS Auto Answer be able to "CTS Override - Auto Answer All"  versus just "On Net" calls.  Not really a good thing for someone on B2B to get a random call, but it can be done.

- H

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: