Views
Helpful
Replies

Video on 9971

zak.hadj.hsbc
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I try to make my 9971 work in a video call.
I have CUCM 7.1.3.32900-4, DevicePack 7.1.3.32010-1 and firmware 9.0(2).

I enabled Cisco Camera on the Enterprise Phone Configuration page with Override Common Settings but I can't even get one-way video.

I don't have any Video parameters on the CUCM page Phone Settings on the 9971, that's odd.

Did I misse something?

I didn't reboot the CUCM cluster but in CUCM 6.1.2, each time I upgraded the device pack or firmwares, I had more options without rebooting someting else than the phone.

Thanks

14 Replies 14

voicewiztim
Level 1
Level 1

Same problem here too...

Hi,

try the new devicepack that came out on 16.4, with this you should get the option to enable video.

br

Worked like a champ.  5 stars from me.
Bill

lusandi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Dowload the latest device pack for your call manager version that will fix your problem.

Regards,

Luis Sandi

Hi All

I'm running CUCM 7.1.3.32900-4 in my customer environment and registered new 9971 (SIP) with phone loads sip9971.9-0-4.loads.

I've already enabled Cisco Camera in Product Specific Configuration Layout in Enterprise Phone Paramater, but until now I can only preview video in IP Phone 9971.

How to run video call on 9971 SIP ? anyone can help or have same experience ?

Thanks

Novri

Check your setting within our "region" (Max Video Call Bit Rate (Includes Audio) - 384 should be okay here) and "location" (Video Calls Information).

br

What is the other endpoint , is it also a 9971 ?

Also be aware of  CSCtc43440 video: Add RT support for video sizes greater than VGA.

Bugtool kit : http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/Bugtool/launch_bugtool.pl

-Sajjit

Hi Sajjit

I've only test with 9971, but it's not work, The IP Phone detect the camera and also can preview the camera, but If I Unplugged and then plugged the camera again on the screen of IP Phone said that The Administrator disabled the camera.

is there any configuration i'm missing ?

thanks

Novri

Hi All

This problem solved with install the latest device pack to my CUCM Cluster.

Dear Novriadi,

I am also facing the same problem and i have Cisco Unified CM Administration System version: 7.1.3.21900-4.

I am trying to make a video call between two cisco ip phones 9971 and Active Load is sip9971.9-0-3.loads.

Could you please tell me which latest device pack you installed on your CUCM Cluster to fix this problem.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks.

Hi Jamil

I'm using cmterm-devicepack7.1.3.33024-1.cop.sgn for activate feature video call on 9971.

thanks

Dear Novriadi,

I want to confirm one thing that currently I am running System version: 7.1.3.21900-4 and active load on 9971 is sip9971.9-0-3.loads this is not supporting Video calls on 9971.

And in order to work video call I have to upgrade device pack the one which you mentioned in your email.

Thanks

Dear Jamil

Since in System version: 7.1.3.21900-4 with active load on 9971 is sip9971.9-0-3.loads not shown option to enabled video call on 9971 Device,  U must upgrade to device pack like I mention before.

Actually on  System version: 7.1.3.21900-4 with active load on 9971 is sip9971.9-0-3.loads, enable video option not shown on Phone Configuration.

After u install the device pack, u can choose the option to enabled video.

thanks.

Thanks a lot Novriadi

I will install the latest device pack.

Regards,

Jamil Hussain

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: