Views
Helpful
Replies

Video on 9971

zak.hadj.hsbc
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I try to make my 9971 work in a video call.
I have CUCM 7.1.3.32900-4, DevicePack 7.1.3.32010-1 and firmware 9.0(2).

I enabled Cisco Camera on the Enterprise Phone Configuration page with Override Common Settings but I can't even get one-way video.

I don't have any Video parameters on the CUCM page Phone Settings on the 9971, that's odd.

Did I misse something?

I didn't reboot the CUCM cluster but in CUCM 6.1.2, each time I upgraded the device pack or firmwares, I had more options without rebooting someting else than the phone.

Thanks

14 Replies 14

voicewiztim
Level 1
Level 1

Same problem here too...

Hi,

try the new devicepack that came out on 16.4, with this you should get the option to enable video.

br

Worked like a champ.  5 stars from me.
Bill

lusandi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Dowload the latest device pack for your call manager version that will fix your problem.

Regards,

Luis Sandi

Hi All

I'm running CUCM 7.1.3.32900-4 in my customer environment and registered new 9971 (SIP) with phone loads sip9971.9-0-4.loads.

I've already enabled Cisco Camera in Product Specific Configuration Layout in Enterprise Phone Paramater, but until now I can only preview video in IP Phone 9971.

How to run video call on 9971 SIP ? anyone can help or have same experience ?

Thanks

Novri

Check your setting within our "region" (Max Video Call Bit Rate (Includes Audio) - 384 should be okay here) and "location" (Video Calls Information).

br

What is the other endpoint , is it also a 9971 ?

Also be aware of  CSCtc43440 video: Add RT support for video sizes greater than VGA.

Bugtool kit : http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/Bugtool/launch_bugtool.pl

-Sajjit

Hi Sajjit

I've only test with 9971, but it's not work, The IP Phone detect the camera and also can preview the camera, but If I Unplugged and then plugged the camera again on the screen of IP Phone said that The Administrator disabled the camera.

is there any configuration i'm missing ?

thanks

Novri

Hi All

This problem solved with install the latest device pack to my CUCM Cluster.

Dear Novriadi,

I am also facing the same problem and i have Cisco Unified CM Administration System version: 7.1.3.21900-4.

I am trying to make a video call between two cisco ip phones 9971 and Active Load is sip9971.9-0-3.loads.

Could you please tell me which latest device pack you installed on your CUCM Cluster to fix this problem.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks.

Hi Jamil

I'm using cmterm-devicepack7.1.3.33024-1.cop.sgn for activate feature video call on 9971.

thanks

Dear Novriadi,

I want to confirm one thing that currently I am running System version: 7.1.3.21900-4 and active load on 9971 is sip9971.9-0-3.loads this is not supporting Video calls on 9971.

And in order to work video call I have to upgrade device pack the one which you mentioned in your email.

Thanks

Dear Jamil

Since in System version: 7.1.3.21900-4 with active load on 9971 is sip9971.9-0-3.loads not shown option to enabled video call on 9971 Device,  U must upgrade to device pack like I mention before.

Actually on  System version: 7.1.3.21900-4 with active load on 9971 is sip9971.9-0-3.loads, enable video option not shown on Phone Configuration.

After u install the device pack, u can choose the option to enabled video.

thanks.

Thanks a lot Novriadi

I will install the latest device pack.

Regards,

Jamil Hussain