cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Mobile Communicator 7.1

jkassel
Level 1
Level 1

I currently have Cisco Unified Mobility Advantage Server and trying to get the Mobile Communicator to work on a Blackberry Tour 9630 with OS version 4.7.1.  I do have a functioning Blackberry Enterprise Server also, version 5.0.  The problem is that when I start the Mobile application on the Blackberry it gives me the message about needing to change some permissions on the blackberry and you have the option to hit next.  Well thats as far as it gets, you hit next and nothing happens and it freezes the Blackberry up.  You have to pull the battery to reset the balckberry. Anybody have any ideas, aapreciate any help of suggestions,

Thanks

2 Replies 2

lochinvar
Level 1
Level 1

try running the app in compatibility mode.

Hello Sir

I'm facing the same problem , what was the solution you got.Can you share it with me, "

The problem is that when I start the Mobile application on the Blackberry it gives me the message about needing to change some permissions on the blackberry and you have the option to hit next.  Well thats as far as it gets, you hit next and nothing happens and it freezes the Blackberry up.  You have to pull the battery to reset the balckberry. Anybody have any ideas, aapreciate any help of suggestions,"

BES v 5.0.5

CUMA v 7.1.3

Mobile Communicator 7.1

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: