cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WAP4410N Completely unreliable

john.grange
Level 1
Level 1

I have been banging my head against the wall for a week now, I have been unable to get this device to work reliably. It will work for minutes to hours but then stop passing traffic for some or all clients, and getting a DHCP address while connected will be impossible. I have already updated to the latest firmware listed. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! I am running the device in AP mode with two SSID's one with WPA2 enterprise, and the other WPA2 personal. I am running in Mixed N mode and have both N clients and G clients, both have been unreliable.

4 Replies 4

josruiz
Level 1
Level 1

I believe may be multiple reasons why this is happening, the most accurate response about this scenario  is that you should contact us here at 1866-606-1866, it seems to be like you have compatibility issues between your laptops and the encryption methods.

Please again give a call when you get a chance, this phone only service Unite States and Canada.

Thank you, I will give them a call on monday.

I did not have a chance to call but I wanted to relay to you that I tracked the problem down to a CISCO switch that had port security turned on.

john.grange
Level 1
Level 1

Since this issue is related to the switch I am going to mark this as resolved.