cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WAP4410N Completely unreliable

john.grange
Level 1
Level 1

I have been banging my head against the wall for a week now, I have been unable to get this device to work reliably. It will work for minutes to hours but then stop passing traffic for some or all clients, and getting a DHCP address while connected will be impossible. I have already updated to the latest firmware listed. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! I am running the device in AP mode with two SSID's one with WPA2 enterprise, and the other WPA2 personal. I am running in Mixed N mode and have both N clients and G clients, both have been unreliable.

4 Replies 4

josruiz
Level 1
Level 1

I believe may be multiple reasons why this is happening, the most accurate response about this scenario  is that you should contact us here at 1866-606-1866, it seems to be like you have compatibility issues between your laptops and the encryption methods.

Please again give a call when you get a chance, this phone only service Unite States and Canada.

Thank you, I will give them a call on monday.

I did not have a chance to call but I wanted to relay to you that I tracked the problem down to a CISCO switch that had port security turned on.

john.grange
Level 1
Level 1

Since this issue is related to the switch I am going to mark this as resolved.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: