cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What and when happens if the units remaining goes below zero in "License Unit Report" in Cisco Unified CM Administration System version: 7.0.1.11000-2?

Hi,

In our "Cisco Unified CM Adminstration System version: 7.0.1.11000-2", I have notied that the "Units Remaining" is -191 in the "License Unit Report" ("System" => "Licensing" => "License Unit Report")

I have attached a screendump of the number.

What will happen if the number gets to small and when does someting happens?

Kind regards,

Carl-Marius

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Nothing - you'll just reach a point where it no longer allows you to add new devices.

You are allowed an 'overdraft' of a certain percentage to allow you time to obtain the licenses you need.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

Hi

I believe it's written in your license files as per this document:

http://ciscosystems.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmbe/admin/7_1_2/ccmsys/a02licen.html

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Nothing - you'll just reach a point where it no longer allows you to add new devices.

You are allowed an 'overdraft' of a certain percentage to allow you time to obtain the licenses you need.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Hi Aaron,

As always, a fast and very helpful answer, thank you!

Do you know the size of this percentage? (Just so I know when I need to request more licenses).

Kind regards,

Carl-Marius

Hi

I believe it's written in your license files as per this document:

http://ciscosystems.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmbe/admin/7_1_2/ccmsys/a02licen.html

Regards

Aaron