Helpful
Replies

UC560 Backup and Restore

david
Level 1
Level 1

I have a new RMA UC560 version 8.0.2

I have a backup from UC560 version 8.0.1

I did a restore to the new UC560 some functions do not work.

I can not communicate with the unit.  The DHCP is not working and when I configured my PC as static 192.168.10.x ; when I ping 192.168.10.1 I get "Destination net unreachable"

I do have CLI through the serial port.

Any suggestions?

4 Replies 4

SHeidemann
Level 3
Level 3

hi

I tried upgrading my IOS without moving to default and it caused an angry mess of nonsense. I then reinstalled to factory default and ran everything through the wizard and reconfigured. There was nothing I could do to get the old config to work. As of this moment Im going to move it back so I can move forward, due to the fact that even with a fresh start this OS won't take my config through CCA to allow me to use the BACD scripts. My thoughts are that it's a bummer of an OS. I'd get your OS from the download site at Cisco.com. I was looking for the 8.0.1 from this site as well and thought it was what I should run with, but I'm going to move back to get things going.

I'd love to know if you get yours working though

Stephanie

david
Level 1
Level 1

I loaded 8.0.1

I Loaded IOS 15.0(1)XA2

I restored and there are problems

The main problem is that the network is down. I can not communicate with the unit through the network I can connect using the RS232 serial connection. Please help

I wonder if it's as simple as a  no shutdown on the vlan or physical interface ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: