Views
Helpful
Replies

DMM 5.1 - 404 HTTP Error

sharpgate
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

I am trying to connect to DMM5.1 admin page for the first time and yet getting a 404 error. I am sure I can ping the hostname of the DMM and it matches the same one configure on DMM applicance. I am using the URL  http://<DMM Hostname>:8080 and no luck. I am getting the following error:

Any ideas?

HTTP Status 404 - /dmsadmin/main.jsp

type Status report

message /dmsadmin/main.jsp

description The requested resource (/dmsadmin/main.jsp) is not available.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Tomas de Leon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Sorry for the delay,

• Please access the DMM and Verify the Server settings (IP & FQDN)
  • One of the Services may be down or not initiated.  Please reboot DMM.
  • After the DMM has restarted, Try to access the DMM again
  • Please provide the entire URL and error message snapshot if the problem continues.
  • Also, provide a snapshot of the SHOW INFO screen from the AAI interface

Thanks

T.

jwitul
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Glad to see someone else is having this issue.  I've used VMs of the demo 5.1 without a problem, and on several different machines.  Now I'm trying to set up a server from scratch and get the same issue as the previous post.

I know my DNS is working, I can ping the hostname of the server fine, and I can access another DMM that is running as a VM fine, but not this machine.  I have restarted everything and flushed DNS on the computer I am trying to use to http to the DMM (when I had the same IP address for one physical and one virtual DMM, and tried to disconnect one and switch between the two).

I have reloaded a new ISO, one I downloaded and one was downloaded by a coworker, and both do exactly the same thing.  My next step will be to try to download and run the 5.2 ISO.  If that doesn't work, I don't know what to do.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: