Views
Helpful
Replies

cant make a conference call when two partys are from PSTN

nareh84
Level 3
Level 3

hi,

i can make a conference call between three party when all the there parties are registered to cucm (ie ip phone).. i can also successfully make a conference all when one party is from PSTN and the remaining two are ip phones. but when two parties  are pstn and one party is the ip phone then the ip phone disconnect both pstn numbers when i press the conf key second time... any body who faced this kind of issue ... ?????

Regards

Nareh

3 Replies 3

david-lima
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Nareh, did you have configured hardware conference resource in your callmanager?

David

no, i have not configured hardware confrencing.. but it should work because i am using G711 codec and 4-FXO lines are used for connection from PSTN. when two parties are outside and one party is inside (ip phone) the call is disconnected.. i think it should work....any suggestion..

Regards

Nareh

lusandi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Nareh,

I hope you are doing great,

I would like to confirm with you if there is by any change possible if you can provide us a complete call flow, at this momment I think this will be the call flow.

PSTN---(FXO)VG--CUCM----IP_Phone

Can you provide us this information:

show run of the voice gateway.

configuration of the voicegateway with the call manager. ( Screenshot will be better ).

traces of the call manager. Making a conference with the two pstn phones.

Do you have any security device on the middle: ASA, PIX, Firewall.

I hope you can provide me this information in order to see the problem, and try to provide you a resolution.

Regards,

Luis

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: