cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CFwDALL Not Passing CID INfo

RockstarWiFi
Level 1
Level 1

I have a couple new installs where the client wants all calls forwarded to an agent after hours, which we are doing, however the CID of course is coming from the Office, I need to be able to pass the CID information to that call, which I have done with PRI lines but have no idea how to do with FXO lines? Anyone have any idea's? Xlate patterns?

I appreciate the help!

8 Replies 8

Original caller ID for outbound calls is not possible on FXO. The CLID information is controlled by the CO provider, not the Cisco CPE.

Thanks,

Marcos

Marcos,

Is this possible with BRI?? The term is Call defelction I belive. We have other PBX´s that do the job, but I haven´t been able to enable this on the UC.

Thanks,

Eivind

Hi Eivind,

This should be possible on BRI, yes.

Thanks,

Marcos

Marcos,

Are you sure? Only documents I can find on the cisco web is that it´s only supported with PRI and QSIG. I´ve tried to open TAC case´s a couple of times with no luck. Please HELP :)

Thanks,

Eivind

Update:

I've found this documents:

http://www.ciscosystems.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_1_2/ccmsys/a08procl.html#wp1156053

Message was edited by: Eivind Jonassen

If you mean passing the redirect number to the PSTN provider, that should be supported by any ISDN interface.

Thanks,

Marcos

Hi,

I want the PSTN provider to "pull back" the call and redirect it, and then free up the B-channel from the BRI. This should only occur when a phone on the UC500 is set to "call forward all".

This is possible on Asterisk, NEC, Nortel and Alcatel to mention a few....

Thanks,

Eivind

You can do that by configuring a CO/Line, and by dialing the assigned "special Codes" from the telco...

I see now. If this is done with star codes, or "special codes" as it was mentioned, I will need to take a look at a Q931 trace for a "good call" to see what we can do on our side.

Marcos

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: