cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to clear/reset de campus manager databases ?

NicolasDemonty
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Could someone tells me how I can clear de the CM databases ? More precisely, I would like to clear all the "best practice deviations" and "discrepancies" entries. Then I would like to launch a data collection again to repopulate the databases.

I would like to do that because if I fix some deviations manually (by correcting the problem directly on the switch without using the "fix" button of the campus manager discrepancies entry) then after the data collection, the databases are not refreshed and the entries still stay in the tables.

Best regards

Nicolas

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sven Hruza
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

did you try to use the "Acknowledge" button for the changes you did?

I think after that the entries should not come up once more.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Sven Hruza
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

did you try to use the "Acknowledge" button for the changes you did?

I think after that the entries should not come up once more.

Hi

yes but I would like that CM detects my modifications. I wouldn't like to check one by one which discrepancies I have to acknowledge because I have something like 400 hundred entries to check ...

After each full Data Collection, Campus should remove any discrepancy or best practice deviation regardless of whether or not it was fixed through Campus/RME.  If you are still seeing active discrepancies or BPD after a Data Collection, then either you are seeing a bug in Campus or on the device (i.e. in what it is reporting via SNMP).

However, if you do want to clear out the whole Campus database to see if that removes some discrepancies or BPDs which you have fixed, see my document at https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-8796 .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: