cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Routable IP in 10.0.0.0 subnet

Rupesh Kashyap
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys, I know whole 10.0.0.0/8 range is recognised as Private IP and will be non-routatble.

I want to confirm if following these IP are routeable on router?

10.8.46.0/24, 10.8.47.0/24, 10.8.48.0/24

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rupesh

Cisco are currently donating $1 for every post rated to help those in Haiti. Considering the amount of free help you receive on these forums it would be good if you could rate any posts that have answered your questions.

Jon

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

rupesh_kashyap wrote:

Hi Guys, I know whole 10.0.0.0/8 range is recognised as Private IP and will be non-routatble.

I want to confirm if following these IP are routeable on router?

10.8.46.0/24, 10.8.47.0/24, 10.8.48.0/24

Rupesh

The whole of 10.0.0.0/8 is non-routable so that include any subnets of 10.0.0.0/8 including the ones above.

Jon

Cisco are currently donating money to the Haiti earthquake appeal for every rating so please consider rating all helpful posts.

Thanks.

Rupesh

Cisco are currently donating $1 for every post rated to help those in Haiti. Considering the amount of free help you receive on these forums it would be good if you could rate any posts that have answered your questions.

Jon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco