WCS image getting cropped

Answered Question

When I import a JPG image for a floor of a building, everything looks fine.  However, when I go to edit the floor to add walls etc, about 1/4 of the right side of the image is cropped off.  If I go back to Floor View, the image is restored to its original size.  The only way I can seem to "fix" the issue is to add a very large white area to the right side of the image.  That way the cropped area isn't needed anyways.  This stinks because I just made my image a lot larger and therefore I am zoomed out further to see the whole thing.  I have tried converting the image to different formats (gif, png) and have had no luck.  This only happens with image files from one of our buildings so I am wondering if it has to do with the dimensions of the building???  I'm running   I have attached a sample image file to see if others may see the same issue.  The building dimensions are 472 x 262 if you are curious.

Thanks in advance,

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by sschmidt about 6 years 6 months ago

I shrunk the picture by 50% and it works fine on my machine.

original 4319 pixels x 1696 pixels 600dpi

resized 2159 pixels x 848 pixels 96 dpi

Let me know if this works for you.

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
sschmidt Tue, 03/30/2010 - 07:48

I put your image into one my lab boxes and the image looks fine in Map Editor using Firefox but I see your issue in IE.  What browser are you using to view it?

I think I wrote a bug on this awhile ago but it appears to not have been fixed yet.

sschmidt Tue, 03/30/2010 - 07:57

What are your building dimensions and I will create a building to test it.

This Discussion

Related Content

Trending Topics - Security & Network